We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seabreeze Resort Paradise Cove

auckland
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
Seabreeze Resort Paradise Cove

Hi, just wondering if anyone has stayed/been here yet - it is apparently quite new and i'm having a hard time finding any info - is the position and beach good and on a par with some of the other beaches such as virgin cove?

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
1,129 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seabreeze Resort Paradise Cove

Malo lava!

All I could find was this website ... http://www.seabreezesamoa.ws/

I haven't stayed here, and am not aware of the resort, but hopefully someone local may pop in and have some comments on it.

It looks a bit pricey for me, but it does look very nice! If you end up going there ... do post back and let us know what it's like. I might check it out when I'm up there next month, as it looks pretty close to where I'll be.

Fa soifua

Tinz

Sydney
Level Contributor
350 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seabreeze Resort Paradise Cove

Hi I drove past this place on my most recent trip. It apparently used to be a boarding school for students from the USA (apparently). It is on a really nice stretch of beach way out past Lalomanu and Saleapaga and its totally secluded from the rest of the village. I cant really help you out on room quality or quality of customer service but the patrons who were happily utilising the bar that day looked quite pleased with their stay.

auckland
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Seabreeze Resort Paradise Cove

That's great, thanks. Couldn't really tell what the beach was like from their website, so that's really helpful.

sydney
Level Contributor
48 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Seabreeze Resort Paradise Cove

Did you end up staying there? I'm considering it but like you am having a hard time finding anyone who has been there yet since it's quite new. would love to hear about it if you have been.

auckland
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Seabreeze Resort Paradise Cove

Hi, no we aren't going until late October and i still haven't decided between seabreeze and Vavau. I just saw your other post - good to know they'll be open so thanks for that. It seems that the beach at vavau is gorgeous, but the accom at Seabreeze is obviously a higher standard and accordingly more $. Think i might end up going for Vavau as I love the look of the fales being right on the beach. Hard to tell if seabreeze's beach is as scenic as it looks like has a rock retaining wall from the website (hard to tell for sure though).

colorado
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Seabreeze Resort Paradise Cove

I stayed here and would suggest against it. the rooms are ok, but have are supposed to have hot water and don't. the beach is very rocky. the food is sub-par, and very little variety. they owners try too much to involve themselves in your business. i would spend a little more money and stay at sinalei.

colorado
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Seabreeze Resort Paradise Cove

Spanny - i you want fales on the water go to Lalomanu. they have the best beach and the fales are on the water. I believe that Tanu's are good. Lita Sina is good as well. 90 tala for accomidation and board.

auckland
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Seabreeze Resort Paradise Cove

Good to know, thanks for the feedback. We are going to stay a couple of nights at lalomanu at the end fo our trip, so i was looking for somewhere for 3 nights at the beginning - in the middle we have a couple of nights at Aggies.

9. Re: Seabreeze Resort Paradise Cove

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2007, 04:22
10. Re: Seabreeze Resort Paradise Cove

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2007, 13:03