my departure for Samoa is ticking away and after reading a guide i have a few question:
1) Generally, do i have to pre-book fale accomodation in advance? Can i just show up? I know its matter of occupancy, but i wanna decide on the spot if its not ok ill get on. Moreover i really dont desire to pay someone commission [hidden in the price] only for booking. I intend to act directly.
2) Which fales would you recommend on Lalomanu beach. I have read some reviews in a guidebook and Taufua Fales are highly written up (even at any cost). Is it really so worth?
3) With which fales (namely) all around Samoa you have bad experience, if so? Please for unbiased opinion... Ill try to catch as much as possible once in Samoa and so what to avoid?
4) How to get to Manono isl.? What place on Upolu does the ferry depart from?
5) last maybe stupid question, i am arriving in Samoa in the beginning of September. I have not prebooked the first night accomodation yet because every hotel or hostel in Apia requires a advanced deposit. Is risking of not prebooking anything in advance and finding acomodation blindly too risky? Considering the games end around that time, festival time and so... Note: I dont posses credit card....:(