We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prices in Samoa

Melbourne
Level Contributor
4 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Prices in Samoa

Hi,

What are the expected prices to pay for a fale for 4 in various places in Samoa in AUD$?

also expected prices for other accomodation and food there in Local currency and AUD$

Thanks in advance, I think this would ebe a great guide for all first timers

Regards,

Dimis

kurrajong
Destination Expert
for Samoa
Level Contributor
843 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Prices in Samoa

hi i have a few prices for a family of 4 ( but our kids are 13 & 15) so many places charge as adults

here's a guide of prices i have been given

manumea resort (new place in apia)$400tala so $180Aud

litia's beach fales $90tala each,so approx $180 AUD for 4 , (2 fales)(with breaky)

virgin cove $125 tala,each (selcluded fale)approx $250 AUD for 2 x selcluded fales (with breaky)

ragina's fales in savaii $50tala,each, approx $100AUD for 4 (with meals)

le'lagoto resort (downstairs apartment) for 4 $200AUD

savaii lagoon$240 AUD

seabreeze $200 AUD

these prices will give you a guide , but depends on the currency exchange at the time etc

most places include breakfast, the fales include dinner at well.

Queenstown, New...
Level Contributor
1,797 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Prices in Samoa

Have a look at this page tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g312864-Savai_i-Hotel…

We have stayed in falees that have ranged from $25 pp to $75 pp sometimes this includes diner as well as breakfast. The prices have always been very reasonable.

3. Re: Prices in Samoa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2009, 08:16
Get answers to your questions about Samoa
Recent Conversations