We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nightlife

nz
1 post
Save Topic
Nightlife

hi im going to be in samoa in a week and a bits time and wondering what the night life is like for a 19 male.. are there many tourists out party .also whats it like at manase for meeting more tourist my age.

cheers

kurrajong
Destination Expert
for Samoa
Level Contributor
843 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nightlife

manase has a great back packers type vibe. we are a family and we stayed at regina's in manase and there were a few younger people your age girls and guys, they were having a ball. regina's would be a great place to stay.

re the night life, there arn't heaps of tourists (as that's the charm of samoa) but in apia there are a few bars, they look a bit old and run down, but just around where's good.

Sydney
13 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Nightlife

Hello there,

I have heard that nightlife in Savai'i is better than the nightlife in Apia. I am not sure how accurate this information is but it was given by locals...

Cheers,

Paul.

Sydney
Level Contributor
354 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nightlife

Try Beach Road in Apia theres a "STRIP" of clubs which means that all four of the islands more popular clubs are right on top of each other you'll find them next to the fire station and if you head up the road going past Aggie's theres Paddles which is a little more "up-market"??? while the law says you've also gotta be 21 to get in seriously most bars turn a blind eye and allow younger ppl especially surfie tourists...just keep your wits about you in Savaii they dont often have a sense of humour after a few too many green bottles and they only have two nightclubs on the oppostite side of the island from Manase

Auckland Central...
Level Contributor
1,129 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nightlife

I'm with Ms eLLLe on this one ... the nightclubs in Apia really go off, and they have some great bars there. You will be spoilt for choice!

Enjoy!

5. Re: Nightlife

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2009, 14:19