We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What activities are included at Aggie Greys Lagoon resort?

Heg
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
59 posts
80 reviews
Save Topic
What activities are included at Aggie Greys Lagoon resort?

Hi

Have been to the website but it is not clear as to what activities are included in the room rate at AG lagoon resort.

Is the golf free? Snorkelling equipment? If not thn does anybody know what the costs are?

Thanks so much

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
1,129 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What activities are included at Aggie Greys Lagoon resort?

Malo lava

As part of your room deal they may give you a round of golf, but anything over that certainly won't be free!

Re other activities, I am pretty sure that not much is free. There is probably a fee on most of the activities, although they may have a few sea kayaks or something like that that are complimentary. I don't think the snorkelling equipment will be free either.

Fa soifua

Tina

Christchurch
Level Contributor
119 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What activities are included at Aggie Greys Lagoon resort?

We stayed at AG's last year and all non-motorised water sports equipment was free to use. Aqua Sports Samoa is based at the resort and they seem to "run" all the equipment but we asked and they said to just help ourselves to kayaks, pedal boats etc which are on the beachfront.

We booked with them for a snorkelling trip out to the reef (which you pay for as it involved a guide and boat trip), but we were able to used snorkel, mask and fins for free off the beach with our kids - there's not much to see there though - however the snorkelling off the reef was fantastic - so much so that we paid for another trip next day. I think we had to "sign out" the snorkelling equipment and arrange to return it by a certain time, but I'm sure it was free.

Golf I don't think is free - the golf course is next to, but not part of, the resort. Guests may get a discount.

We had a great time at Aggie's - Enjoy your stay!

Woolgoolga...
Destination Expert
for Apia, Samoa
Level Contributor
3,782 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What activities are included at Aggie Greys Lagoon resort?

Malo Heg

The golf course IS actually a part of the resort and you can either make arrangements prior to or during your stay.

The Aqua Sports will cater to most of your needs as regards diving etc. and they can also advise as to other areas you may wish to go divng. The owners are Aussies so just go ahead and let your requirements be known, they'll be only too happy to help,

Havw fun

Fa soifua

Deb

4. Re: What activities are included at Aggie Greys Lagoon resort?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2009, 08:19