We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Entry Visa for European passport holder

Christchurch, New...
Level Contributor
46 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Entry Visa for European passport holder

Hi,

My husband & I have just been for a quick trip to Australa..I am on an NZ passport, he is Dutch and usually travels to Europe,so we didn't give an entry visa a thought for Australia,but on checkin found that he needed one.

We are coming to Samoa for a vacation in June, for nearly 3 weeks, so guess it's pertinent to establish now what the requirements are.

I suppose this type of question is normally dealt with by travel agents, but we are using up airpoints, so there isnt any travel agent involved in our holiday at all ( I have done the accomodation online myself).

Cheers

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
1,129 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Entry Visa for European passport holder

Malo lava

I would definitely go and ask a travel agent, or ask at the Dutch Consulate who will also be able to tell you. It's best to get these things correct as it would be terrible to have to turn around and come right back!

Alternatively, if you are going with Air New Zealand, you can also ring them and ask them. Good luck.

Fa soifua

Tina

2. Re: Entry Visa for European passport holder

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 November 2009, 07:19