We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Four months in Paradise

Woolgoolga...
Destination Expert
for Apia, Samoa
Level Contributor
3,896 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Four months in Paradise

Malo lava all

My husband and I are off tomorrow for 4 months in Samoa, in our village of Moata'a just outside Apia.

I will still be checking in regularly to TA and may be able to be of some assistance to anyone wanting to know about anything that is happening in Samoa during that time, particularly things like driving changes to the other side of the road.

I hope that I may be able to meet some of you who I have communicated with over the time I have been a DE for Samoa. You are welcome to send me a message and I assure you I'll get back to you and we may be able to have a bit of a get together in our village giving you a bit of an insight into life in Samoa outside of tourism.

I'll also be doing a blog (if I can get it right - never done one before) so will keep you posted on daily life in Samoa.

Tinzaroo and I will also be having a meet-up so it would be great to meet some other TA members as well.

Anyone going shortly, have a wonderful time and enjoy the culture and people as well as the amazing scenery.

Needless to say I am over the moon at going back to my beloved second home

Fa soifua

Deb

kurrajong
Destination Expert
for Samoa
Level Contributor
837 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Four months in Paradise

wishing you a great holiday back 'home' totally jealous ! can't wait to reas your blog.

sue

2. Re: Four months in Paradise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 February 2010, 05:17