We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

excting news - litia sini's new plans!

kurrajong
Destination Expert
for Samoa
Level Contributor
843 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
excting news - litia sini's new plans!

just wanted to give everyone an update on litia sini's at lalomanu. I recieved and email today with some exciting photos of the progress so far ( the beach has been all cleaned up, there are huge excavators there and piles of beautiful sand) and also the site plans for the redevelopment, it looks great..

there are plans for a seawall ( which is in progress now) and then the fales (15) on the beach, and across the road a new ammenties block with ensiute fales above, and a safety platform . resturant will be rebuit on the old site ( the concrete slab is all that remains)

i have contact details of a family that ( at lydia & joe's request) are co-ordinating all the volunteers / donations , this family has known lydia and joe for many years and have helped draw up the new site plans.

they also have a bank account for anyone wishing to donate and an email list for all wanting to be involved , please PM me if you would like the details.

sue

1. Re: excting news - litia sini's new plans!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 May 2010, 06:22