We are a family of 3 (with our daughter being 2 years) and have booke a one month vacation to Samoa. We do not want to stay in a hotel where we need to eat at a restaurant everyday so we are looking for selfcatering private house/ resort cottage/villa, no apartment.
Can you please recommend housing/places for us that corresponds to our whishlist below:
1. Close to safe waters for our daughter. Nice beach ofcourse;-)
3. Parkingplace (since we are thinking about renting a car for the whole period if the place is a bit isolated).
4. Hotwater (or at least timid)
5. Green area/beatiful setting and not "down town"
6. Somewhat close to meet other people.
7.Two rooms incl kitchen.
Or shall we split the time with three weeks on the south island and one week in the north? We are planning on doing daytrips every second day from our "base".