We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

manumea resort special !!

kurrajong
Destination Expert
for Samoa
Level Contributor
835 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
manumea resort special !!

Hi

I have heard from Luna at Manumea resort and they have a great special rate at the moment its:

$280.00 tala per night for a single or double occupancy inclusive of tropical breakfast and tax.

Go to their website and book online.

I cant recommed manumea highly enough, its a wonderful boutique resort, small, great big clean and spacious/ tastefully decorated rooms, and amazing outdoor style lava rock bathrooms, rooms also have air con, and kitchenette.

children are welcome at manumea resort.

Manumea is only 5 minutes out of town and it enjoys ocean views, there is a pool and great resturant.

Sue

Edited: 21 March 2011, 05:49
Woolgoolga...
Destination Expert
for Apia, Samoa
Level Contributor
3,812 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: manumea resort special !!

Sounds great Sue, I know you'll be revelling in it in a few months, lucky woman.

Deb

Taupo, New Zealand
Level Contributor
39 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: manumea resort special !!

According to their website it includes a 3 course Dinner as well as room and breakfast. i am emailing for a booking now so will confirm full package.

kurrajong
Destination Expert
for Samoa
Level Contributor
835 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: manumea resort special !!

absolutely !!

how good is that - the food at manumea is great, we always enjoyed our meals there.

i thought that would be a added bonus when people checked on the website!

this special is only when booking through there website

I am sure you will enjoy your stay at manumea

Also if your an earlier riser ( i am !!) when you have an early morning shower ,the resort back on to a monestry and you get to hear the most amazing singing!! love it !!

sue

Edited: 22 March 2011, 06:15
Taupo, New Zealand
Level Contributor
39 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: manumea resort special !!

Ok I've booked for our first night at Le Manumea before picking up rental and hitting the markets early the next morning and then heading for Savaii Lagoon Resort. Six nights at Savaii Lagoon, ( would have booked a couple at Vaimoana for fishing if I had realised they had a boat but will contact them anyway) and then back to Apia for 3 nights. Not into basic fale accomodation (Toooo Old!! need the full mattress thing) can't decide between going back to Le Manumea or to Le Uaina. I'm leaning towards Le Uaina for a 'family' experience given that Savaii lagoon whilst mindful of locals is NZ owned and managed and perhaps is slightly 'different' from a family run complex.

Appreciate any input.

Taupo, New Zealand
Level Contributor
39 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: manumea resort special !!

Well thought I'd booked but it appears I haven't!! Be aware that the Mega special with dinner is for a minimum of three nights. It doesn't say it anywhere on their website but this is what I have been told as I try to book for one night prior to going to Savaii. Luna is a bit slow in replying in comparison to Le Uaina, took ten minutes to confirm booking and process credit card. So fast it almost spoiled the concept of 'Island Time".

1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: manumea resort special !!

Talofa lava,

We did get a booking for the Mega Sale for one night and we told him about the 3 nights minimum stay and it clearly says it on our www.manumearesort.com website. Anyways you must have just miss read it, and sorry about the 'island time' looking forward to hosting you for the one night.

Luna

Taupo, New Zealand
Level Contributor
39 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: manumea resort special !!

Hi Luna

Can you email me confirmation of that booking. Wish we could stay longer but maybe next time. Ther never seems to be enough time to do everything one wants too.

"Island time" is fine by me that's why we are coming, still can't see three days minimum re the Mega deal on the website but it's no biggy just letting other posters know

Regards

Ian

aka

CptK

New Plymouth, New...
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: manumea resort special !!

Kia Ora,

Wow!! Hey, Anyone out there who has used the Mega Special offer..., We are a whanau of 2 Adults and 1 four yr old child.

Q: Does the Mega Special cover Accommodation, Breakfast and 3 Course Dinner for all of us?..Better to ask than take it for granted, right?

NZ
Level Contributor
479 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: manumea resort special !!

It does say on the website, if you click on the small link underneath the special.

NZ
Level Contributor
479 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: manumea resort special !!

Your four year old is free to stay anyway and they'll do a kids meal for him.