We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Survivor - closed beaches?

Auckland
Level Contributor
78 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Survivor - closed beaches?

Hi

I am just on the verge of booking a much needed trip to Samoa but have been warned by our travel agent that some beaches are going to have restricted access due to Survivor filming. Does anyone know where and when the restrictions will be in place?

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
1,129 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Survivor - closed beaches?

Malo lava

If the film in the same place as last time, it will be on the south west coast, which is not as much of a popular tourist area as the south east.

I think last time, Return to Paradise Beach at Lefaga was closed for some of the filming, and they also used a few small bays near Seabreeze Resort at Paradise Cove for small stretches of time (I think for the rewards).

Overall, I don't think it will affect the tourism very much in that respect, there are still many beautiful beaches on the south and south east coast, and of course Savai'i will be completely survivor free!!

Fa soifua

Tina

2. Re: Survivor - closed beaches?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2012, 06:19