We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thank you. Samoa we loved you.

Sunshine Coast, Qld
Level Contributor
367 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
Thank you. Samoa we loved you.

We just returned last night from an amazing two week stay in paradise. I will type up a trip report and reviews over the next few days but I just wanted to say a huge thank you to Tina and Deb especially and everyone else who answers endless questions on here. I have trawled the forums over time and managed to pull together a magnificent stay in Samoa.....paradise. Everything was so easy with the info that I had. We stayed in beautiful places, met the friendliest people and did the most amazing things.

Regards Michelle

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
1,129 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thank you. Samoa we loved you.

Malo le soifua Michelle

So glad you enjoyed yourself and had a lovely journey to Samoa!

Can't wait to read your trip report and see where you went, and what you did. It's a while since anyone posted a trip report - I'm quite excited!

Cheers

Tina :o)

Woolgoolga...
Destination Expert
for Apia, Samoa
Level Contributor
3,781 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thank you. Samoa we loved you.

Malo lava Michelle

It's wonderful to hear that you had such an amazing time. It seemed like ages leading up to the time you went and I'm glad it all came together for you. Are you planning on going back yet?

I look forward to reading your trip report too.

So glad we could help.

Manuia le aso

Deb

3. Re: Thank you. Samoa we loved you.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 02:16