We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sorting accomidation

Hamilton, New...
Level Contributor
84 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
sorting accomidation

Kia Ora again, thought we would explore Upolu regien first, stay in fales. Taufua and somewhere else further along both coasts if possible, bearing in mind we probably travel by bus. We would like to then catch ferry to savi'i, stay close to wharf for a couple of days before moving to fales. I see there isn't a place on Upolo close to wharf apart from airport lodge so is it far to travel from other end of island to catch ferry? Also, is it easy to get transport from Apia back to airport? Can you catch bus to and from airport? Also interested in visiting outer islands if time permitts. Not sure the best direction to travel in to make the most of our time. Appreciate your advice as always, cheers Erin.

kurrajong
Destination Expert
for Samoa
Level Contributor
837 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sorting accomidation

hi

for a place near ferry or airport try LeVasa ( i know when you look the prices are high) but they have 2 'garden rooms' we stayed in one in sept and loved it, ensuite, air con, clean and comfy and your in a gorgeous resort. the room was $280 tala, so not sure how that compares to airport lodge, and that inculded breaky.

they can transfer you to the airport.

its proberly more convienent to use taxis if you need to get any where for a particular time ( as the buses as wonderful as they are and very unique can run on "island time"

taufaus at lalomanu is wonderful , they have rebuilt since the tsunami and it looks just perfect, just like before, and they are on the most gorgeous beach.

sue

2. Re: sorting accomidation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 03:15