We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

aarent-a-car

Coffs Harbour
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Topic
aarent-a-car

Does anyone know anything about aarent-a-car? I emailed them for a quote on car hire and they seem to have come back with the cheapest quote...... just wondering if they are reliable.

Woolgoolga...
Destination Expert
for Apia, Samoa
Level Contributor
3,933 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: aarent-a-car

Malo lava

I've heard both good and bad things about AA so I suppose it's pot luck.

What other companies did you get quotes from? Have you tried Samoana and Go Rentals, Island Renta - they all usually have good deals and good reputations for reliability.

Weird weather we're having up here isn't it?

Manuia le aso

Deb

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
1,129 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: aarent-a-car

Malo lava

I haven't used them, but they look absolutely fine to me, and in fact I might try them out when I pop over to a wedding this coming June!

If you do use them, please let us know how it goes!

Fa soifua

Tina

Coffs Harbour
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: aarent-a-car

thank you..... yeh they seem ok and they are the cheapest. Still have a couple let to try so will let you know.

Sydney
Level Contributor
354 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: aarent-a-car

I used them in January. I found no issues they were very prompt with returning emails and were also accessible via phone. I used a suzuku swift which was nice but not a good choice because of the condition of the roads. They do have larger cars but for a larger car I would recommend Samoana Rentals, they have tuscons which are good value for petrol consumption. I also found aa-rentals to be the cheapest for daily hire but did not like the airport delivery and pick-up fee, which is offered for free by Samoana(sometimes).

Sunshine Coast, Qld
Level Contributor
367 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: aarent-a-car

We used AA rentals and found them to be professional and cheap. They delivered our vehicle to our accomodation and had all the paperwork in order and were also waiting at the airport when we dropped the vehicle off. It made our holiday very easy. I would recommend them.

kurrajong
Destination Expert
for Samoa
Level Contributor
837 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: aarent-a-car

i used them last trip, they were late but it wasnt there fault really the manu samoa ruby team was haaving a warrior send off so all the traffic was dealed, we were staying near the airport at lavasa, but it was fine, the car was swapped to another one, so not the one we booked, insurance excess was $3500 tala, so lucky we didnt have any accidents, it was expesive per day to reduce the excess,

sue

7. Re: aarent-a-car

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 March 2013, 09:25