We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

any guidance appreciated planning family trip to Vanuatu

Level Contributor
26 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
any guidance appreciated planning family trip to Vanuatu

We are a family of 5, with kids aged 12, 16 and 18, and we love tropical international adventures. We prefer home or villa rental over hotel/resorts, and would love to be right on the ocean. I'm looking for advice on areas, activities, rental car necessity, and anything else that can help me with my research. Thank you in advance for your help. We are planning on the last week of June and first week of July so am anxious to get this going.

Port Vila, Vanuatu
Level Contributor
123 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: any guidance appreciated planning family trip to Vanuatu

You could check out benjor beach club www.benjor.vu/accommodation am sure others on here will make some other suggestions too.

There is also this site http://www.tourismvanuatu.com for things to do etc.

Australia
Destination Expert
for Port Vila, Vanuatu
Level Contributor
2,337 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: any guidance appreciated planning family trip to Vanuatu

tripadvisor.com.au/VacationRentals-g294144-R…

There is also a Things To Do link at the top of the page.

Have fun planning!

3. Re: any guidance appreciated planning family trip to Vanuatu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 January 2015, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Vanuatu