We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best accommodation with two small children?

Which Port Vila hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney
Level Contributor
43 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Best accommodation with two small children?

This is the twin post to my other one about transport!

Can anyone recommend a great place to stay with two kids (10 months and 2 years). The things that are important to us would be:

1) white sandy beach so they can play - the little one still crawling so don't want him to get coral cuts

2) nanny/babysitting - so adults can have a break too

I tried Eratap but they are booked out. Other options would be Paradise Cove or Breakas (the villas where you can take kids - the bar there looks like fun!)

The other option is Fiji?

sunshine coast
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Best accommodation with two small children?

Hi there,

we have just returned from lagoon beach resort on monday night.

we travelled with our 4yr old 2 year old and 11 month old.

The resort was great it is up stairs down stairs but we were provided with a stair gate so that didnt matter. The grassed area out the front of our room was great the kids played soccor, had picnics.

The beach was great white sand. I would suggest you get some reef shoes just in case.

The resort does have nanny facilites that are very good. We visited breakas whilst we were there and were told no children.

If you do end up going to vanuatu try and take as much nibbly things for your children as it is quite expensive there.

Having the kitchen was great we could cook dinner if we had been out all day and didnt feel like getting dressed up or the resort will deliver a meal to your balcony from their kitchen.

Also the washing machine was heaven came home without any washing. I also took less clothes for the boys as i knew i could wash for them over there.

Hope this helps.

Catheirne

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Vanuatu, Port Vila, Espiritu Santo
Level Contributor
3,869 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best accommodation with two small children?

Hi Koodle,

The villas at Breaka's allow children but not the resort itself.

Paradise Cove has a tiny beach, great snorkelling and a lovely view.

The best kids club we've come across so far was at Le Meridien, which does have a nice little beach, but wherever you go, you'd still need reef shoes.

Just about all the beaches are likely to have coral bits on them.

J

3. Re: Best accommodation with two small children?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2009, 04:18