We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

off to Vanuata tomorrow

far north queensland
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
off to Vanuata tomorrow

Was just wondering if I could ask 2 question to people that have been befor. If you were to go back, what is the 1 thing you would do again and what 1 thing would you not do again?

Victoria
Level Contributor
124 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: off to Vanuata tomorrow

One thing I would do is to do another Offroad Buggy Adventure which was awesome fun. The other question about the 1 thing you would not do again is a bit harder to answer, as all the Tours and activities we did were fantastic. But if I had to answer one thing I I would not do again would be visit The Secret Garden as we saw everything there was to see in our last visit.

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Vanuatu, Port Vila, Espiritu Santo
Level Contributor
3,877 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: off to Vanuata tomorrow

That's a fair question mojo. We have been many times and so there are lots of things we do often. To pick one "must do" from the list is a tough question, but, I think I would say for a first timer either snorkel at Hideaway Island or take coffee at Roxy's on Erakor. Two very different experiences but both very "Vila".

What one thing I would not do is go out walking in the sun without a hat and a bottle of water.

J

Melbourne
Level Contributor
101 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: off to Vanuata tomorrow

I have been sitting here thinking what would I not do again, the only thing that came to mind was 'not take the mother in law'! I are going back in four and 1/2 weeks and one of the first things I am looking at doing again is a Moso Island Day Tour run by a local called Richard (hopefully it is still running). There are also many activities that I did not do last thing - that I have on my to do list! Enjoy your trip.

freshwater sydney
Level Contributor
122 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: off to Vanuata tomorrow

I would definitely have a lunch at Taminu and for a wouldn't do is get in an argument with partner ... too much other great stuff to do.

Have a great trip

Tony

Echuca, Australia
Level Contributor
744 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: off to Vanuata tomorrow

I'm assuming Mojo has headed off but this may help others reading this forum...........I will be greedy and say there are 2 things not to miss out on as I cannot think of anything I wouldn't do again!!

1. The Cascade waterfalls (and do go right to the top with a stop at the lookout to take some beautiful pics)

2. The off road buggys (so much fun)

Have only been once in April and will definately go back maybe in a year or so.

6. Re: off to Vanuata tomorrow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 May 2010, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Port Vila