We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

NEW: Tropicana Lagoon Beach Apartments

Port Vila, Vanuatu
Level Contributor
1,031 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
NEW: Tropicana Lagoon Beach Apartments

Silvana and I inspected this new property in September 2010, and found yet another great new place to stay for visitors to Vanuatu. Here are some images taken by the owners and myself.

…google.com/VanuatuTravel/…

Min stay is two days, but that would not be hard to do, as you will see in the pics. Great to see such investor confidence in Vanuatu.

Cheers,

John

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Vanuatu, Port Vila, Espiritu Santo
Level Contributor
3,873 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: NEW: Tropicana Lagoon Beach Apartments

It looks great. I see they have built themselves a beach. That's a very nice touch.

It has a look of Vila Chaumieres with the overwater tables.

I've sent the link to our fellow Vu fans for a bit of inspiration.

By the way John you can edit a post as long as you do it within 5 minutes. So have a quick read and if you spot a typo click on the edit button. You only get one edit but it is usually enough.

We all have the odd typo here and there but we know we are such excellent spellers and practitioners of perfect grammar that it is nothing more than a slip of the key.

J

Port Vila, Vanuatu
Level Contributor
1,031 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: NEW: Tropicana Lagoon Beach Apartments

Hi Jen,

Yep tried to edit within the 5 min grace period but because our bandwith is so slow here, the time frame is shortened somewhat and cannot correct in time.

It is a consideration (for countries that have very slow bandwith) that Tripadvisor systems people could contemplate... a 10 mins grace period would be really appreciated...wishfull thinking :-)

queensland
Level Contributor
510 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: NEW: Tropicana Lagoon Beach Apartments

I believe the correct business name for this establishment is Tropicana Lagoon Apartments.

It should be noted that this business has NO affiliation with the well established Lagoon Beach Resort.

Moreton Island...
Level Contributor
6,622 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: NEW: Tropicana Lagoon Beach Apartments

Welcome back Reboi, love the pic of the TA Melbourne cup meeting, you must be that handsome man in that picture????. Can't wait to read your report, did you do lots of shopping and had to buy another port/suitcase?

See my post No 2 on here. say no more.

lol, now you are reading the posts like I did when I came back a few weeks ago, and had a chuckle loved your remarks "has she gone yet"

Edited: 03 November 2010, 12:27
queensland
Level Contributor
510 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: NEW: Tropicana Lagoon Beach Apartments

"handsome one in the picture?" you are toooo kind LTB.

Reviews and photo's on the way soon, the TRUTH about that meeting at Anchor Inn!

Still seething from the behaviour of the children in row 11 DJ180 to BNE today. I'll be calmer tomorrow LOL!

That Vanuatulocal is a bad lad you know......

Port Vila, Vanuatu
Level Contributor
1,031 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: NEW: Tropicana Lagoon Beach Apartments

Hi Reboi and all,

In regards to the name this is what we were given by the owners when registering them for our site. However they did this after they created the beach and wanted to let everyone know they had a lovely beach. The official name is Tropicana Lagoon Apartments.

No mischief intented, at worst just launching zealousness by honest people.

Our apologies for any inconvenience.

Cheers,

John

17. Re: NEW: Tropicana Lagoon Beach Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 May 2011, 05:17