We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Koyu Apartments at Eratap

Which Port Vila hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Narrandera...
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Koyu Apartments at Eratap

Has anyone stayed at Koyu Apartments at Eratap? Cannot seem to find any reviews on this place.

Would appreciate any information or personal experiences.

Port Vila, Vanuatu
Level Contributor
42 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Koyu Apartments at Eratap

The reviews for this stay are on the bottom of booking page on wo tif

New Zealand
Level Contributor
212 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Koyu Apartments at Eratap

we have just stayed at Koyu. Had three nights. Definitely need your sown transport. 25 minutes from port Vila. Last 15 mins is on unsealed bumpy road. Location is remote with no other accommodation next door. eratap resort is 500 m away but not visible from the apartments. House girls there to make up rooms. Really lovely staff. Accommodation is very modern and very clean. well appointed. We didn't swim ther, beach is 3 mins down a track. Two large rock pools or a little walk to sandy beach, great place. Happy to recommend.

Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Koyu Apartments at Eratap

We recently stayed at koyu apartments and found probably the most perfect piece of paradise imaginable. No use complaining about unsealed roads or lack of modern western facilities, this is the real Vanuatu, in all its (so far) rugged unspoilt beauty. This is the ultimate get away from it all resort but the apartments are brand new and perfectly maintained to the highest standard and finish. I would recommend hiring a car from Franco at Vanuatu car hire and your trip will fall into place from there. A 10/10 holiday awaits the adventurous ....

Port Vila, Vanuatu
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Koyu Apartments at Eratap

Koyu Apartment are not at Eratap they are at Paradise Cove or Angel Fish Bay.

Port Vila, Vanuatu
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Koyu Apartments at Eratap

Hi sue, Koyu Apartments are at Eratap

Australia
Level Contributor
54 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Koyu Apartments at Eratap

It's a bit confusing.Koyu apartments are close to Eratap resort but Kooyu is on the pango peninsular.

We stayed at Koyu apartments in mid year and the accommodation was good and staff lovely but there was building construction directly opposite. Quiet after 4pm and weekends. Might pay to check on the progress.

Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Koyu Apartments at Eratap

Maybe you need to do a little homework before posting on here Sue and cookee the house across the road is all but finished now. Contact arin at koyu apartments Vanuatu and he will give you the latest on what's happening ....

Maastricht, The...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Koyu Apartments at Eratap

I've stayed at Koy apartments for a weekend in December 2013 and can definitely recommend it to everyone who enjoys tranquil and remote places.

It's really a perfect place to go if you like a very tranquil environment and don't mind being far away from the buzz - besides 2-3 houses opposite the road and Eratap Resort 500m down the road, there is really nothing around but unspoilt nature. I absolutely loved this peaceful environment, but you do have to like being remote. Definitely need own transport or be ready to take lengthy taxi rides.

Good snorkelling right off the beach, but I found it very difficult to get into the water at low tide. No problem at high tide though.

Equipment/Comfort

Often being so remote means more basic accomodation, but I was pleasantly surprised to find such modern-standard, spotlessly clean and cozy accomodation out there. Everything is really well maintained and clean - I almost had the impression I was the first person to stay in a newly furnished room. Top scores on this as well. No airco but large ceiling fan. Kitchen well equipped. Some basic items and food stuffs available at reception.

Staff

Staff was great and helpful. Arin (the owner) gave me lots of tips and was happy to lend me snorkeling equipment and even his bike. Also was happy to offer me rides to town when he went, and even to bring some items from the supermarket when he went shopping. Very personal and friendly service.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Koyu Apartments at Eratap

Sorry Sue your wrong it is at Eritap!!

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Koyu Apartments at Eratap

Hi... we stayed there last week & it was awesome. It's the true unspoiled Vanuatu experience. The apartments are modern & clean with full kitchen & BBQ's and the top floor ones have beautiful views. If you don't feel like cooking you can walk to Eritap Beach Resort for lunch/dinner. The beach is 100 meters straight out front and you can snorkel straight off the beach. There are beautiful rock pools for swimming at low tide. My favorite thing was Kayaking on the sheltered lagoon nearby (there are kayaks for hire). Arin is an amazing host very friendly and will introduce you to the local villagers for fresh fish & fruit/veg. Just remember it's about 25 mins back to town so pick up some supplies on your way there from the Airport. We can definitely recommend Koyu for a restful holiday.