We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Duty Free

Which Port Vila hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane, Australia
2 posts
Save Topic
Duty Free

Where is the best place in Vila, (or airport) to buy an Ipad to bring back to Australia

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Vanuatu, Port Vila, Espiritu Santo
Level Contributor
3,862 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Duty Free

Geoffrey I wouldn't think Vila would be the best place to buy an iPad. Personally I'd shop online, but if you want to go to an actual shop then research the duty free shops in Australia to see how their prices line up with the Apple store or one of the other retailers like JB.

Hope this helps,

Jen

Australia
Destination Expert
for Port Vila, Vanuatu
Level Contributor
2,337 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Duty Free

I would buy it Duty Free at Brisbane Airport. Apple isn't big at all in PV! And if you had trouble with it you would be better to have bought it here with access to support.

Edited: 29 June 2013, 07:14
Brisbane, Australia
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Duty Free

Thanks will look into that

4. Re: Duty Free

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 July 2014, 07:18