We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi cost to Pacific Lagoon

Which Port Vila hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
422 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi cost to Pacific Lagoon

Hi,

Does anyone know the approx. cost of taxi from airport to Pacific lagoon? I know there are price guidelines on the wall at the airport but I don't know what it is.

Thankyou,

Karen

Australia
Destination Expert
for Port Vila, Vanuatu
Level Contributor
2,305 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi cost to Pacific Lagoon

Less than 3000vt I would guess...but I don't know exactly. When you go through Customs into the arrivals hall at the airport the board with taxi prices is on your left. Just ask someone and they will show you.

Port Vila
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi cost to Pacific Lagoon

Hi Karen ,

Yes its around 3,000Vt but do make it clear with the Taxi driver that the fare is 3000vt and no more .

Hope you have a great time here . Great weather and water . Great jetski at BBar

Cheers

Port Vila
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi cost to Pacific Lagoon

Hi Karen

it is 3,000vt to LeLagon but do check with the driver and get confirmation . great weather here at the moment and is a paradise :)

enjoy your stay .. go for jetski at Bbar .. nice

cheers

4. Re: Taxi cost to Pacific Lagoon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2014, 06:19