We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Myanmar tour company

Level Contributor
9 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Myanmar tour company

Has anyone heard of or used Ayuda tour company based in Yangon? They appear very keen to help but I haven't found anyone who has used them before. Thanks

yangon
Level Contributor
1,279 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Myanmar tour company

New one I believed.

Numbers of new register company come out these days too.

Pantin, France
Destination Expert
for Myanmar
Level Contributor
822 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Myanmar tour company

It seems that Ayuda tour is a new travel agency.

San Cristobal de...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Myanmar tour company

I found a great 28 day tour on Ayuda Travel but would like to know if anyone knows anything about them. I can find no reviews. Any help would be appreciated.

Level Contributor
9 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Myanmar tour company

We are due to go to Myanmar next month and have booked a private and customised tour with Auyda. They are always quick to respond and helpful. They are a new company and have been going for just over a year. We will report back after our trip.

San Cristobal de...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Myanmar tour company

Thank you for your response. I have written several travel agents and they are the ONLY one who responded at all. But I have a few hesitations about using a company that I can find no information on. So far, they seem very nice and I am going to Skype chat them to get more information.

NY
Level Contributor
186 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Myanmar tour company

We used 7 Days Tour, with Tin as our contact. He was always quick to respond and is based in Yangon. He was at our disposal throughout out trip. They will do a customized tour as well. http://www.7daystour.com/

New York
Level Contributor
1 post
93 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Myanmar tour company

Please share your impression of Ayuda, as I like how responsive they are and considering hiring them. Thank you.

Level Contributor
9 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Myanmar tour company

We returned from a 15 day tour using Ayuda 4 hours ago. Absolutely brilliant holiday with a great tour guide. Would highly recommend Ayuda. Will post a in depth report later this week.

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
12 posts
194 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Myanmar tour company

Hello,

I am planning a trip to Myanmar this Nov. can you send more info on the tour company you used, costs, and best places to visit. Does the company set everything up and make suggestions for places i'm not aware of. Is it a private tour or do they have small group? Is a guide always with you?

Thanks, Lynn

Warks.England
Destination Expert
for Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon), Ngapali, Tossa de Mar
Level Contributor
15,024 posts
367 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Myanmar tour company

This thread is 8 months out of date so if you want an answer from FT63 you had better send a PM.

SS