We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nightbus bagan - mandalay?

Netherlands
Level Contributor
129 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
nightbus bagan - mandalay?

Hi there,

For my travelscedule I'm looking for the most convenient way to travel. That would be on a nightbus from bagan to mandalay. But I can't find information about this.

Is there a nightbus from Bagan to mandalay? What are the time of departure/arrival?

If there is not a nightbus, is it possible to go by taxi? And how much will this cost? How much time will the trip take?

Thanks!

Yangon, Myanmar
Destination Expert
for Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon)
Level Contributor
1,053 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: nightbus bagan - mandalay?

It leaves 20:30 and get to Mandalay at 03:00 am. It cost about 7500 Kyats.

Netherlands
Level Contributor
129 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: nightbus bagan - mandalay?

Thank you very much!

Can you tell if it is also possible to rent a taxi/driver do drive us to Mandalay? How much time will it take?

N S
Nyaungshwe, Myanmar
Destination Expert
for Nyaungshwe
Level Contributor
617 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: nightbus bagan - mandalay?

You can rent a taxi too.It will cost around 200 USD for saloon. Driving time will be 6-8 hrs.Sometimes,you can find negotiable taxi if you're lucky.I mean the taxi has to back empty.

4. Re: nightbus bagan - mandalay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2013, 05:16