We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Advice on itinerary for 7 days in Myanmar in mid-December

Alor Setar, Malaysia
Level Contributor
186 posts
208 reviews
Save Topic
Advice on itinerary for 7 days in Myanmar in mid-December

Hi,

1.Would appreciate if someone can advise on my proposed 7 days trip to Myanmar in December.

No special interest. Just to see the country, its people and culture etc.

Arrival and departure- Yangon.

2. Budget Hotel accommodation within walking distance or easy public transportation to all the happenings like restaurants, shopping, markets ,tourist spots etc

TQ

Ckpeng

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,800 posts
228 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Advice on itinerary for 7 days in Myanmar in mid-December

Hi there,

7 days will give you 2 days in Yangon, maybe an overnight trip to Golden rock, and maybe a couple of days in Bagan. Read through previous posts and trip reports, read the 'top questions' on the right of this page, and use the search field above to find any specific information you need. My blog has some info and photos of my trip around Yangon (with more to come including Bagan) too.

Enjoy!

- K

kgbtravels.blogspot.com.au

2. Re: Advice on itinerary for 7 days in Myanmar in mid-December

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2014, 06:20