We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel Agents

Magliano Sabina...
Level Contributor
9 posts
290 reviews
Save Topic
Travel Agents

Has anybody used Ayarwaddy Legend travel agents in Yangon to organise their Myanmar trip? Comments pls. We want a fairly extensive itinerary (around 14 days).

We are planning to visit late January/early February 2014 and I'm having some difficulty in getting the other travel agents contacted to respond (Ayarwaddy Legend are the only ones who seem pro-active).

Mentioned in this post
Yangon (Rangoon)
Yangon (Rangoon)
Yangon Region, Myanmar
1. Re: Travel Agents

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 November 2013, 12:33
Warks.England
Destination Expert
for Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon), Ngapali, Tossa de Mar
Level Contributor
16,711 posts
386 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel Agents

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g294190-i9408-k6…

3. Re: Travel Agents

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 November 2013, 12:33
Warks.England
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
16,711 posts
386 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Travel Agents

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g294190-i9408-k6…

Australia
Level Contributor
375 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Travel Agents

Exotic Voyages responded promptly and handled our arrangements very well. One hotel double booking was resolved and we were informed of the change well in advance.

Littleton, Colorado
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Travel Agents

Just used Care and Share Myanmar Travels(www.careandsharemyanmartravels.com) in December and can Highly recommend Moe. We told him the type of hotel we wanted, places, etc. He obtained an excellent English speaking guide and drivers and took care of domestic flights., etc. 5 stars in my book.

Mary A.

Mentioned in this post
Littleton, Colorado
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Travel Agents

just used in December Care and Share Myanmar Travels(www.careandsharemyanmartravels.com) and highly recommend Moe. We told him type of hotels, places,etc. and he mapped an itinerary. He obtained excellent English speaking guide, domestic flights.,etc. 5 stars

mkandermm

Mentioned in this post
Warks.England
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
16,711 posts
386 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Travel Agents

Could you please expand on your recommendation of this Agent (they have never been mentioned before)

Costs,hotels,flights?

And perhaps post hotel reviews to help other visitors

Taipei, Taiwan
2 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Travel Agents

Hey Jocelyn S,

How was your adventure to Myanmar? Do you have blog that I can follow?

I run into you post about Ayarwaddy legend. Because I am going to go with then on April 2015.

What is your opinion about them if you don't mone to share.

Best

Pei

Mentioned in this post
Taipei, Taiwan
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Travel Agents

Hey Jocelyn S,

How was your adventure to Myanmar? Do you have blog that I can follow?

I run into you post about Ayarwaddy legend. Because I am going to go with then on April 2015.

What is your opinion about them if you don't mone to share.

Best

Pei

Mentioned in this post