We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for some bus time travel information

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
124 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for some bus time travel information

Does anyone know how many hours it is by bus from:

Hsipaw to Lashio

Lashio to Muse

Kyaukme to Lashio

Kyaukme to Muse

Lashio to Pin Oo Lwinn

Thanks

N S
Nyaungshwe, Myanmar
Destination Expert
for Nyaungshwe
Level Contributor
619 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for some bus time travel information

Hsipaw to Lashio 30 miles, around 1 hr drive

Lashio to Muse around 60 miles, 2 hrs drive

Kyaukme to Lashio is around 50 miles, around 1.5-2 hrs drive

Kyaukme to Muse is around 110 miles and 3.5-4 hrs drive

Pyin Oo Lwin to Lasho is 90 miles and around 3 hrs drive

The route will be.....

Mandalay>Pyin Oo Lwin>Naung Choo>Kyaukme>Hsipaw>Lashio>Muse

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
124 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for some bus time travel information

Thanks you, but what do you mean the route will be? I will not have a private car. This will all be by bus to I would take it that it might take a little more time for various stops. But this gives me an idea which is helpful as I thought that Lashio to Muse was more like 5 hours for example. I would take it also that the majority if not all buses are in the morning. Confirm if you know please.

Thanks

3. Re: Looking for some bus time travel information

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 14:37
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
124 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for some bus time travel information

Win

Thank for more information. I will be going further in the Northeast from Kyaukme. I will be going to Ankisan by share taxi and then train or bus to Kyaukme. I have gone over the Viaduct before. I am deciding the route further on.

The times given above I think are by private car or share taxi. I guess the bus would take a little more time.

You said I can go from Lashio to Muse by express bus .Do you know the times it leaves and how many hours on the bus.

Muse to Hsipaw - Mandalay Express , I guess that is the company name. Again do you know the times it leaves and how many ours on the bus.

Is there an express bus from Kyaukme to Lashio?

From Hsipaw I would like to take a bus to POL as the train takes to long.bus. From POL I will arrange a share taxi direct to the airport in Mandalay.

Do you know how far/hours from Muse to Namkan? Can it be in one day there and back to Muse?

Thank you for your help.

5. Re: Looking for some bus time travel information

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
124 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Looking for some bus time travel information

Win

Thank you once again. Now it is cleaer to me that the bus company runs a share taxi, which is fine. And now that I have the time to leave and arrive it will help me in my planning. Thank you again!

Jo

7. Re: Looking for some bus time travel information

8. Re: Looking for some bus time travel information

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 14 December 2014, 06:17