We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Go Go Star Travel - Ever heard of them?

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
37 posts
102 reviews
Save Topic
Go Go Star Travel - Ever heard of them?

I sent an inquiry about a trip to Nature Dream Travel, a company recommended by a travel agent we used in Vietnam. My email was immediately forwarded to a "sister company" called Go Go Star Travel in Yangon. I am a bit suspicious of this especially when I visited their website. Their English is terrible and the details of their tours very sketchy.

Can anyone help me out here?

Warks.England
Destination Expert
for Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon), Ngapali, Tossa de Mar
Level Contributor
14,719 posts
356 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Go Go Star Travel - Ever heard of them?

No,and see my other post on Nature Dream as their name has not cropped up here before.

There are many reputable Myanmar based Agents frequently recommended here,use the search box "agents" for a link to threads,if you are unsure then PM me for a short list

SS

Shellharbour...
Level Contributor
173 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Go Go Star Travel - Ever heard of them?

Hi ChefKaren,

You might like to read my Trip Report.

tripadvisor.com.au/…54543679

Warks.England
Destination Expert
for Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon), Ngapali, Tossa de Mar
Level Contributor
14,719 posts
356 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Go Go Star Travel - Ever heard of them?

Davo-I see the link now, as it was not in a TA thread their name would have not come up in the search feature.

SS

Shellharbour...
Level Contributor
173 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Go Go Star Travel - Ever heard of them?

All good :)

5. Re: Go Go Star Travel - Ever heard of them?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 February 2015, 06:23