I and my brother are planning to go in Myanmar from 21 March to 6 April. We'll start from Mandalay then we want to go to Bagan using a boat trip, stay there for 2 or 3 days, then go to Inle lake (and we don't know which is the best way to travel), stay there as long as possible, then come back to Mandalay.
We want to make a self organized photography trip (reflex and tripod with us), so we have to stop much times and travel with calm and peace.
There's someone that can give us some advice about this trip?
I'm interest in a particular way in :
- Boat from Mandalay to Bagan: Times and operational days and costs
- Best way to travel from Bagan to Inle lake, possibly stopping in Mt. Popa National Park and Kalaw: Times and operational days and costs
- Suggestion about the must to see in Bagan and Inle lake
- Suggestion about place from which to photograph Bagan and Inle lake at dawn and eventually at sunset
- Suggestion about b&b, guest house and low cost hotel, possibly private (not-government) businesses.
I know that these are a lot of question, but also a little advice is very very appreciated.