We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel Agent Review- One Stop Travel & Tours

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
6 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Travel Agent Review- One Stop Travel & Tours

I prefer to organise trips myself without the use of a travel agent, even going to Myanmar I researched flight schedules etc and tried to book everything myself. However, I found it's not easy to organise these things yourself in Myanmar, and caved and used an agent!

I ended up contacting three travel agents I found recommended on TripAdvisor forums, two replied. One of the two was bumped to my spam folder and I didn't find it till some months later. However I am very happy we did go through One Stop, the only agent I received a reply from in my inbox. They responded very quickly (within 24 hours) having looked at my suggested itinerary and made some very helpful suggestions to reduce the amount of time in airports, reduce the cost by about $100, and maximise our time sightseeing. The other travel agent gave a quote for my requested flights but didn't put in this extra effort to help plan the best trip possible.

I organised most accommodation myself but when I had some trouble with my booking in Ngapali I asked the travel agent to try to book a hotel for me. Unfortunately the one I was interested in was fully booked, but again she went above and beyond suggesting a few other places of similar quality and cost nearby that did have rooms available.

We had absolutely no issues on arrival or through any of our trip. All tickets and hotel vouchers were given to us and well organised to stop us getting mixed up. The cost was similar or slightly lower than the costs I found when looking at booking myself.

I would highly recommend One Stop to anyone visiting Myanmar, especially with a complex multi city itinerary. Our agent was Kyi Thar Myint, 09-31044160, sale@onestop-myanmar.com.

Warks.England
Destination Expert
for Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon), Ngapali, Tossa de Mar
Level Contributor
15,178 posts
368 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel Agent Review- One Stop Travel & Tours

Thanks

There is already a very long thread of clients recommending (generally) Onestop and I will link you thread to that.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g294191-i9454-k5…

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel Agent Review- One Stop Travel & Tours

My daughter was just in Myanmar on the Semester at Sea program. We booked her trip with 11 other students through OneStop travel. It was excellent! The guides were very flexible. She thought all the guides were great, but Myo in Hagan was excellent. I was thrilled because I felt like the group was safe and well taken care of. The agency got back to me within hours of my initial request. As the tour ended, the agency emailed me again to let me know the tour was finished and the group was all safe. The hotels the agencies chose were all clean and the food was excellent. The flights and tours were perfect. THANK YOU!!!!

London
Level Contributor
1 post
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travel Agent Review- One Stop Travel & Tours

We travelled with One Stop travel this February . As stated by others Mr. Kway was very helpful and responded to our e mails promptly. The whole trip went smoothly. I would definitely recommend him to others

Knesselare, Belgium
Level Contributor
3 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Travel Agent Review- One Stop Travel & Tours

We used One Stop Tour for our short visit in April 2014. I agree entirely with this post. I always organise my trips myself, find my hotels and book my flights, but it was so much easier and just as cheap to do it with One Stop Travel. They definately get good prices for you and all of their suggestions and tours were perfect. I am sure that if we had had to pay for every transportation, and entrance fee, plus the price of a guide for all the places we went, we would have paid much more! They fit the price of our trip to our budget. And I must say that the budget guesthouses they found were really excellent. I highly recommend using One Stop Tour even if you are used to doing it all by yourself. They know their business! We did an 8 day tour with them starting in Mandalay, going by boat to Bagan and then staying in Bagan a few days with a one day stop in Yangon before leaving Myanmar. Everything went as planned and we never had a problem.

5. Re: Travel Agent Review- One Stop Travel & Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 April 2015, 05:15