We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelling with 2 daughters to Myanmar

Kingscliff...
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Topic
Travelling with 2 daughters to Myanmar

Hello, I was looking at travelling to Myanmar from Australia around May 14th 2014 with my 2 daughters using Exotic tours. I would like active, spiritual and natural beauty. We would be away for 12 days this including 2-3 days rest, maybe Inle lake as the beach resorts are closed. Could you please give me some hints on what is best to do and stay. Debbie

London
Level Contributor
1,001 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travelling with 2 daughters to Myanmar

With only a month to go you need to rely on your tour operator's itinerary and use this forum to research the sites they are planning to take you. You will not be short of beauty and spirituality as Burma is a very peaceful Buddhist country although I accept that some of the Muslims living there might question this view.

If there is any criticism of the tourist trail is that you might find you get rather "temples out" as the tour companies do seem to think that you cannot visit too many temples.

Kurashiki, Japan
Destination Expert
for Kurashiki, Cambodia, Myanmar
Level Contributor
16,094 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travelling with 2 daughters to Myanmar

Yangon-Bagan-Inle Lake.

I'm sure any agency would include that in a 12-day tour. Forget beaches, see the cultural sights.

3. Re: Travelling with 2 daughters to Myanmar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 April 2015, 06:15