We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights from Yangon to Hanoi

Nova Scotia
Destination Expert
for Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
11,018 posts
165 reviews
Save Topic
Flights from Yangon to Hanoi

I am nearly ready to book our flights for our trip to Cambodia, Myanmar and Vietnam this coming November/December. I am trying to make sure our itinerary works.

Am i correct that there are no local Myanmar airlines with flights from Yangon to Hanoi? The best I have found so far is with Vietnam airways for about $302 US.

Pantin, France
Destination Expert
for Myanmar
Level Contributor
822 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flights from Yangon to Hanoi

Flights from Yangon to Hanoi is with Vietnam Airlines:

www.vietnamairlines.com

Right now there is a promotion and the cheapest airfare is about 100usd/ 1 way but you need to check carefully as it may not be applicable for Oct or Nov.

Also you need to check your schedule because these flights are not daily.

Nova Scotia
Destination Expert
for Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
11,018 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flights from Yangon to Hanoi

Thanks so much for your reply.

It is Vietnam airlines I looked at and I did find they are not making this flight every day. I will have to move things by a day to accommodate this flight if there is nothing better. And there was no $100 for late November. Oh well!

3. Re: Flights from Yangon to Hanoi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 April 2015, 06:17