We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Columbus Travel Agency in Myanmar

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
2 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Columbus Travel Agency in Myanmar

Columbus Travel has set up a trip for my family and I would like some recent reviews from people who have used them in Myanmar. I have been in touch over email and don't seem to be able to pay for the trip with a credit card but have to send the money by wire transfer and it makes me nervous that I don't have any guarantees. We are not going to be in Yangon when the office is open so we can't go there to pay. Has anyone else had this experience? Thanks for any feedback you can give!

Warks.England
Destination Expert
for Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon), Ngapali, Tossa de Mar
Level Contributor
14,435 posts
350 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Columbus Travel Agency in Myanmar

Please read the Top Questions on this subject and the thread on Agents,especially on payment methods .

If they want your money they will meet you at the airport.

SS

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
2 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Columbus Travel Agency in Myanmar

Thank you. Can you give me any feedback/experience on Columbus Travel?

Nova Scotia
Destination Expert
for Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
9,965 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Columbus Travel Agency in Myanmar

Go above to the search bar and put in "columbus travel".

4. Re: Columbus Travel Agency in Myanmar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2015, 05:16