We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air Asia Yangon to Bangkok on 13 November 2011

Little Rock...
Level Contributor
2,048 posts
117 reviews
Save Topic
Air Asia Yangon to Bangkok on 13 November 2011

I have been watching the air fares until our itinerary schedules in Myanmar were confirmed. The Air Asia one way flights were very inexpensive as opposed to Thai and Bangkok Air. Now Air Asia website shows that this date is not available, nor the 2 days before that. I thought that maybe their system just didn't go that far out, but 10 November is in there. Does anyone know what's going on? Thank you.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
8 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Air Asia Yangon to Bangkok on 13 November 2011

Hi...

when you want to book airasia flight for Nov and Dec, 2011, i think you have to wait till March or May 2011.

i also want to book airasia on Dec. 2011, but still cant..

this is only my prediction due to my booking experience with airasia...

wish this info will please you..

Keep trying Ok.. (^,^)v

Pattaya, Thailand
Level Contributor
479 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Air Asia Yangon to Bangkok on 13 November 2011

It's possible that all the seats on Air Asia for your dates are booked. They frequently have good offers and last November I was able to book ahead to next November at a cost of ZERO from BKK return. Only airport taxes to pay. Big bargain.

3. Re: Air Asia Yangon to Bangkok on 13 November 2011

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 February 2012, 05:33