We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

guest-house and hotels for gujarati-indians

Surat, India
1 post
Save Topic
guest-house and hotels for gujarati-indians

sir,

pl. send me name & addresses of indian hotels for stay in rangoon, sply for gujarati paying guest (vegeterian). since 5yrs i m looking for this info. and delaying my yangoon visit.

-Nautam R. patel,surat, india.

email - nrpatel_48@yahoo.co.in

Yangon, Myanmar
Destination Expert
for Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon)
Level Contributor
1,089 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: guest-house and hotels for gujarati-indians

There is no such kind of hotel. As far as I know there is only one Gujarati restaurant, between 38th st and Lewis street. But I am not sure it is still exist or not. Most of the Gujarati are in printing and paper business. Please try to contact Ashoka Restaurant. They are Hindis and they may know better.

sydney
Destination Expert
for Cambodia
Level Contributor
19,222 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: guest-house and hotels for gujarati-indians

nrpatelsurat...

sir, please be advised that TA does not stand for Travel Agent - it is a place for you to research your trip not request others do your research for you!

the search box directly aove your post will lead you to much useful nformation.

failing that - I am sure google will be able to do as you bid.

3. Re: guest-house and hotels for gujarati-indians

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2012, 06:15