We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Onestop Travel and Tour, Myanmar

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
453 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Onestop Travel and Tour, Myanmar

Has any one used One Stop Travel and Tour company ?

Please share your experience with them.

Thanks.

160 replies to this topic
ny
Level Contributor
343 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
111. Re: Onestop Travel and Tour, Myanmar

We used One Stop Mynamar and arranged everything with Kyaw. We were a group of 5 20 year olds. He was amazing…got great hotels, transfers to airport, perfect bike tour in Bagan and sunset cruise in Bagan. I highly recommend this company and they are very reasonably priced.

Kyaw also arranged an entire tour for my friends who were a group of 10 from Yangon, Bagan and Inle Lake. He arranged everything from tour guides, hotels, flights, transfers etc. Amazing.

A real gem.

Surfers Paradise...
Level Contributor
10 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
112. Re: Onestop Travel and Tour, Myanmar

We used One Stop Travel and Tours - [for a father/daughter 8 day tour of Myanmar] and would HIGHLY RECOMMEND them to everyone.We organised a private tour witha gentleman named Zaw at One Stop and he would have been one of the best travel agents that we have had dealings with in 40 years of 'budget travelling". We did a "budget " tour based on our requests and Zaw recommendations with hotels [average price $65] and flights and drivers at each town. We did not have any guides. We did Yangon [1n Thamada hotel], Bagan [2n Thante hotel], Mandalay [1n Yadanarbon hotel], Inle Lake[2n Pyi guest house]. Ngapali Beach, [ 1n luxury at Pleasent View Resort], Yangon[ 1n Thamada hotel]. All the hotels were very good, except the Thamada in Yangon which is average but is okay for 1 night sleeps [ it has the excellent 365 cafe, 24 hr food and drink and is a good location]. All the drivers were very good at each location and they took us to see what we wanted.The boat driver at Inle was good. The flights all okay [except for some short delays due to early morning fog in Yangon]. Zaw gave us vouchers for flights and hotels when we met at his office for payment. Every thing went as planned. We also booked a Balloons over Bagan flight with Zaw.[ It should be on your list of things to do once in a lifetime. It was very safe and a fantastic experience]. We can give One Stop an excellent recommendation. Zaw's contact is: sales2@onestop-myanmar.com We did all our correspondence by internet and had quick replies to all our emails. They also have a good website. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

London, United...
Level Contributor
143 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
113. Re: Onestop Travel and Tour, Myanmar

Will do a full trip report of our DIY 2 weeks in Myanmar soon but wanted to quickly add we used OS to book our internal flights, bus, boat and get us $10 less per night on our Bagan hotel. We clearly werent a big money spinner for OS as just used them to book travel, but Moe Moe from Mandalay office met us on arrival at our hotel to hand over vouchers. We happened to ask her about a day trip to Saigaing etc and for 45000 kyat we got a air con van and driver with decent enough English (she offered to come to as a guide for extra 20-30k but English wasnt brilliant and in the end it worked out fine without one) which we were happy to pay. Went to wooden monastry in Mandalay (worth it), Saigang (ok, worth it but not amazing) skipped Inwa as didnt want to pay loads of boat/horse/entry fees, but did go U Bein which was fantastic - go at 3.30-4pm, quieter and still nice views - leave at 5.30 as the hoards of mini buses arrive. Moe Moe is thungechinlay@gmail.com and may reply quicker than Kyaw if you are arriving into Mandalay

c

Knesselare, Belgium
Level Contributor
3 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
114. Re: Onestop Travel and Tour, Myanmar

Hi, we just recently (April 2014) used One Stop Travel for our 8 days in Myanmar. We were on a low budget as we are an elderly couple and have many trips planned. Besides, we like to go to Guesthouses where you have a better contact with the people. Anyway, I asked One Stop Tours to suggest a trip that was identical to the one I did 33 years ago. I wanted to "go back". Thiri, the girl at the agency helped me out and certainly understood what we wanted. She came up with the perfect little guesthouses in Mandalay and Bagan, and the tours were well done. The guides they provided for were excellent. We were so well taken care of we felt like we were family. I was contacted by the main office to see if things were going well and their concern about what we thought about the hotels and services was touching. The prices are very competitive, as I had asked other agencies for the same type of tour. I only had a hard time getting them the downpayment, but it took 3 weeks to clear the New York banking system. Myanmar is still on the "black list". The country is changing fast, but the people are still as gentle and kind as they were 33 years ago. You never get so many smiles and hellos when you walk down a street in Europe or the USA as you do in Myanmar. And the sights are just spectacular. I urge you to go as soon as possible and you can feel safe with One Stop Travel and Tour. You just have to explain to them exactly what you want, and they will provide exactly that for you. I give them a 10 out of 10.

Warks.England
Destination Expert
for Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon), Ngapali, Tossa de Mar
Level Contributor
14,841 posts
357 reviews
Save Reply
115. Re: Onestop Travel and Tour, Myanmar

new recommendation here

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g294190-i9408-k7…

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
272 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
116. Re: Onestop Travel and Tour, Myanmar

I am finding very hard to get in touch with Onestop Travel And Tour as they have not reply to any

of the emails i have sent them over the last 4 weeks.

Very disappointed with them after reading so many great reviews about them here.

Peter

Nova Scotia
Destination Expert
for Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
10,633 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
117. Re: Onestop Travel and Tour, Myanmar

That is very surprising. I am dealing with them now. It took two days for the first reply but we have been in frequent contact since.

Warks.England
Destination Expert
for Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon), Ngapali, Tossa de Mar
Level Contributor
14,841 posts
357 reviews
Save Reply
118. Re: Onestop Travel and Tour, Myanmar

Onestop have had problems with comms/internet and some of their staff have been away on hotel inspections. I was told yesterday that all now is back to normal

SS

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
272 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
119. Re: Onestop Travel and Tour, Myanmar

maryann-ns

Happy to say i receive a email from them today.

So with there help i can plan my trip to Myanmar now

Thank you

Peter

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
272 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
120. Re: Onestop Travel and Tour, Myanmar

Hi silerswimmer

Yes you are right what you said in your post, as i receive a email from them today.

Plan to spend six nights in Bagan could you suggest a hotel for me.

They have recommend Thazin Garden Hotel or Bagan Thande Hotel

Thank you

Peter

Reply to: Onestop Travel and Tour, Myanmar
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted