We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Onestop Travel and Tour, Myanmar

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
453 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Onestop Travel and Tour, Myanmar

Has any one used One Stop Travel and Tour company ?

Please share your experience with them.

Thanks.

Hobart, Australia
Destination Expert
for Vanuatu
Level Contributor
3,599 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Onestop Travel and Tour, Myanmar

Like Silverswimmer!

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
16 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: Onestop Travel and Tour, Myanmar

Hi

We used Mr Kyaw of Onestop on a recent trip to Myanmar (we just got back). We spent 17 nights in the country and Onestop organised all of our internal flights, transfers and accommodation. We had told Mr Kyaw how much time we had to spend in the country, what we definitely wanted to see and asked for his ideas of how to spend the rest of the time. Mr Kyaw was incredibly helpful before we even arrived in Myanmar, answering all of our questions promptly (something other travel agents we contacted did not do).

As soon as we got to Myanmar, we were met at the airport, helped to change our dollars into Kyats (this can be done at the airport and the guidebooks are somewhat out of date now - the airport has a much better rate than the black market).

All of the guides Mr Kyaw arranged were very knowledgeable and a pleasure to spend time with. They really helped us to understand more about Myanmar culture and history. We had a wonderful time. Mr Kyaw also called us at the end of our trip to check it had gone smoothly and asked for feedback as to how he could improve the service - we don't think that he can - it was excellent.

We cannot recommend Onestop and Mr Kyaw highly enough!!

New York
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: Onestop Travel and Tour, Myanmar

Hi, I have e-mailed twice over a week ago and still have not heard back. What is the expected turn around for a reply? Many thanks!

Warks.England
Destination Expert
for Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon), Ngapali, Tossa de Mar
Level Contributor
15,160 posts
368 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: Onestop Travel and Tour, Myanmar

All Agents are mad busy,expect a response (if you made a specific detailed enquiry,not a general one) from Agents on a 2 week time scale.

Christchurch, New...
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
35. Re: Onestop Travel and Tour, Myanmar

Hi we have used Onestop travel and they have been great.

Aldgate
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
Save Reply
36. Re: Onestop Travel and Tour, Myanmar

I have just returned from Myanmar and we had One Stop Travel organise our trip. It was excellent and they met all our requirements. We had wonderful guides and drivers. I can only thoroughly recommend using them.

Warks.England
Destination Expert
for Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon), Ngapali, Tossa de Mar
Level Contributor
15,160 posts
368 reviews
Save Reply
37. Re: Onestop Travel and Tour, Myanmar

Thanks Cladich,enjoyed reading your SA reviews and looking forward to the ones on Myanmar.

One Stop does seem to get consistently good reviews.

SS

San Francisco
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
38. Re: Onestop Travel and Tour, Myanmar

Went with One-Stop for 21 days in November. Kyaw arranged all accommodations in advance and they were all to our satisfaction. In addition, when my travel companion was bitten by a dog in Kyaukme, Kyaw arranged to have rabies vaccine brought from Mandalay to our hotel in Hsipaw that very evening! Our driver was the sweetest man you can imagine and totally responsive to our needs. You're in good hands with One-Stop. Total pros!

Photos from my trip

http://www.martinnewmanphotography.com/Photography/Encounter-With-Burma/26821155_vmM7Dx#!i=2257634594&k=7J9g4nS

Kent
Level Contributor
161 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
39. Re: Onestop Travel and Tour, Myanmar

Hello Numinizr,

I see that you went in November. Is this a good time to travel to Burma regarding the climate?

Do you also have a link to a trip report? The photos are lovely!

melbourne
Level Contributor
608 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
40. Re: Onestop Travel and Tour, Myanmar

Went with One Stop last September and everything was fantastic. Highly recommend them. Thoroughly enjoyed our time in Myanamar and hoping to get back soon.

Thanks Kyaw and all your team.