We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Onestop Travel and Tour, Myanmar

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
453 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Onestop Travel and Tour, Myanmar

Has any one used One Stop Travel and Tour company ?

Please share your experience with them.

Thanks.

160 replies to this topic
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
16 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
41. Re: Onestop Travel and Tour, Myanmar

Anyone knows of the typical response time for them? I mailed them a while ago, took about a week plus to respond, and after a few days of emails, I wrote back to say I wanted to confirm the dates, but haven't heard back in almost a week since on whether the tour is confirmed. Is this typical? Have read good reviews about them so they are my preferred choice now, but my travel dates are only 3 weeks away, so I'll need to find alternative plans if I don't get a response soon.

Warks.England
Destination Expert
for Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon), Ngapali, Tossa de Mar
Level Contributor
14,853 posts
357 reviews
Save Reply
42. Re: Onestop Travel and Tour, Myanmar

This sort of time scale seems to be typical due to their work pressures but every single comment I read here is positive so do persevere.. If you are really worried then PM kkym,picture to the right,who works there.

SS

Bali, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Ubud, Pemuteran, Yogyakarta
Level Contributor
9,389 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
43. Re: Onestop Travel and Tour, Myanmar

I used One-Stop and Mr. Kyaw (kkym) is very hands on. You could also call him on the telephone for immediate response. I did that once when he was a little slow in responding and it turned out there had been some big ceremony and he was unable to get to the office in that time.

If you call using Skype it's very inexpensive.

Manchester
Level Contributor
458 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
44. Re: Onestop Travel and Tour, Myanmar

Another extremely satisfied custome of One Stop. It did take a couple of weeks to get the ball rolling (which sounds similar to all agents at the moment due to the popularity), but kkym in this forum helped me out and then I was in touch with Tun. Once contact had been made he always replied within 24 hours with any queries I had. I did give him my preferred hotels but all were fully booked so went with his suggestions and all turned out to be excellent (I will post reviews at a later date but they were Thamada in Yangon, athawka in Bagan, Queen in Mandalay and the best if the lot Pyi Guesthouse for Inle). I always travel independently but from what I had read it is a lot easier in Myanmar to have an agent book everything. I really wasn't disappointed, once all flights and hotels were confirmed (it took 2 months for 2 flights to be confirmed) he emailed me a full breakdown of the costs. Once in Yangon again he went through everything in detail and asked me to check everything. He also emphasised the need to reconfirmed flights 24 hours before.

I also did a day trip in Mandalay with them which was excellent, I had a lovely guide called Pyu Pyu (not sure of spelling).

All in all these guys know about service, it genuinely couldn't have been better, and I doubt there are many other agents outside of Myanmar that are as professional.

I definitely can recommend them

alberta
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
45. Re: Onestop Travel and Tour, Myanmar

Yes we did this Feb, and were very impressed. They were very professional, made our trip magical, and were absolutley fantastic.

N S
Nyaung Shwe, Myanmar
Destination Expert
for Nyaung Shwe
Level Contributor
617 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
46. Re: Onestop Travel and Tour, Myanmar

One Stop-One Stop-One Stop and One Stop,of cause he was in tourism bisiness over 40 years.

His last popular nsme is One Stop.His experience in tourism is amazing.Honest person I hope!

Edited: 14 March 2013, 14:53
USA
Level Contributor
9 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
47. Re: Onestop Travel and Tour, Myanmar

We used Onestop-Myanmar in our recent trip to Myanmar and I can say we were entirely satisfied with their services. They really looked after the details and soon after establishing a communication they gained our trust in making arrangement for which we had very little to measure them. Even more my wife left some clothes at our hotel in Bagan and they saw that she got them before we left the country. A service like this is so important in a country with such poor infrastructure, including lack of internet and few options for using credit cards. That they carried out their service with such professionalism and efficiency is a real compliment.

Adelaide
Level Contributor
12 posts
231 reviews
Save Reply
48. Re: Onestop Travel and Tour, Myanmar

We booked our holiday through Myanmar Tours but found that we were actually using the services of One Stop Travel when we arrived in Myanmar. I can only reiterate that 12 months down the track from the last posting this company is still providing excellent service! Every guide provided excellent service & our drivers were also very competent & cars clean & reliable. Mr Kyaw was very professional & we were given everything exactly as promised. Thank you One Stop Travel for your professional services!

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
162 posts
281 reviews
Save Reply
49. Re: Onestop Travel and Tour, Myanmar

how do I find him? I did a search online and came to this: http://onestop-myanmar.com/tours.html

correct?

Pantin, France
Destination Expert
for Myanmar
Level Contributor
821 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
50. Re: Onestop Travel and Tour, Myanmar

You got the correct website George !

Reply to: Onestop Travel and Tour, Myanmar
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted