We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Onestop Travel and Tour, Myanmar

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
453 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
Onestop Travel and Tour, Myanmar

Has any one used One Stop Travel and Tour company ?

Please share your experience with them.

Thanks.

160 replies to this topic
Terrigal, Australia
Level Contributor
29 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
61. Re: Onestop Travel and Tour, Myanmar

AshlynnMory

I think you should respond to Silverswimmer's request for more information about the merits of the agent you will be using.

I have also used One Stop Tours for 2 wonderful trips to Myanmar in 2011 and 2012 that were expertly arranged without any problems and at a reasonable price - they have my wholehearted recommendation as a tour company for Myanmar. So I have my doubts about your adverse comments. Please provide some information about your trip. I strongly doubt that you could get a better travel agency than One Stop. I believe you are deliberately misleading other travelers.

Robbo

Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
30 posts
190 reviews
Save Reply
62. Re: Onestop Travel and Tour, Myanmar

Hello to all:

I have used Onestop Services during our stay in Myanmar.

I only have good words for them and I have recommended it to many other travellers to Burma who did also make use of their services and came back very satisfied.

Professional, reliable, anticipating, flexible, all this words define perfectly the good manner and support we enjoyed during our stay. They were always taking care of all the details.

I strongly recommend One Stop.

Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
30 posts
190 reviews
Save Reply
63. Re: Onestop Travel and Tour, Myanmar

Dear Silverswim

I think that to make this sort of negative appreciations you should at least describe the points in wich either the service or the plannig of your trip was not under your satisfaction. This forum tries to help others giving recommendatios, good or bad but always with an elaborate explanation behind: from traveller to traveller.

Your critique does not provide any of this information so that its credibility as well as its utility is minimal.

Burton-in-Kendal...
Level Contributor
76 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
64. Re: Onestop Travel and Tour, Myanmar

We would like to add our support to the previous comments praising One Stop. We had a very good itinerary with them at a very good price. They were also extremely helpful when we had some health problems. We agree wiith others that the complaint looks very suspicious.

Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
30 posts
190 reviews
Save Reply
65. Re: Onestop Travel and Tour, Myanmar

Dear all,

I would like to make a correction,

My previous message was a reply to Ashlynnmory., not to Silverswim, sorry for the lapsus.

Hobart, Australia
Destination Expert
for Vanuatu
Level Contributor
3,539 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
66. Re: Onestop Travel and Tour, Myanmar

Put me down as another fan of One Stop. A wonderful company, fantastic service and great prices. It would seem the negative reviews are trolls as they have no supporting facts, reviews or infomation

Suzi

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
51 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
67. Re: Onestop Travel and Tour, Myanmar

Just sent them a request for info for my wife and I for mid July this year. Four total nights in 4 star hotels. 2 nights Inle Lake, 1 night in Bagan and 1 night Yangon. With domestic airfare, transport, entrance fees and guide it's quoted at $844 USD. We normally do not use travel agents and book everything on our own. Does this price seem right?

Edited: 07 July 2013, 05:18
Warks.England
Destination Expert
for Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon), Ngapali, Tossa de Mar
Level Contributor
14,580 posts
356 reviews
Save Reply
68. Re: Onestop Travel and Tour, Myanmar

That sounds like competitive pricing ,especially including 3 flights, transfers and guides.

SS

69. Re: Onestop Travel and Tour, Myanmar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 09 July 2013, 01:09

70. Re: Onestop Travel and Tour, Myanmar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 09 July 2013, 01:11
Edited: 09 July 2013, 01:11

Reply to: Onestop Travel and Tour, Myanmar
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted