We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Myanmar Tours. Asia

Milford, NJ
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Myanmar Tours. Asia

Has anyone had experience with this company and Mr. Tan Bang? Very responsive to emails and looking to book a group with them for December-January 2013/14.

Yangon Urban Adventures
Sightseeing Tours, Cultural Tours
7Days Travel and Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Cultural Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours
Let's Go Myanmar Travels & Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Cultural Tours
Adelaide
Level Contributor
12 posts
231 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Myanmar Tours. Asia

I would also like to ask if anyone has used Myanmar Tours Asia. I have received prompt replies from them & also the best quote to date so would like to use them but no feedback anywhere?

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
242 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Myanmar Tours. Asia

I used their service for my business trip in 2011, it was very good.

Toulouse, France
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Myanmar Tours. Asia

Just returned from my trip from Cambodia to Myanmar. I booked part of my trip with Hoang Dinh from Myanmar Tours Asia including hotel in Ngapali Beach and domestic tickets. All services were well arranged and I even got a thanking email from him after my trip.

4. Re: Myanmar Tours. Asia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 19 June 2015, 03:05
Warks.England
Destination Expert
for Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon), Ngapali, Tossa de Mar
Level Contributor
15,305 posts
370 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Myanmar Tours. Asia

Valentino

Welcome to TA and for joining this week and for recommending an Agent in your first post.

Perhaps you would be good as to post your hotel & restaurant reviews so as to give fellow travellers confidence in your recommendations.

Adelaide
Level Contributor
12 posts
231 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Myanmar Tours. Asia

Tonight I received confirmation of all my hotel bookings & deposit receipt & final balance invoice. They are now processing our visas & will notify me when completed. Sounds good so far....

Sydney, Australia
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Myanmar Tours. Asia

Hi,

I am thinking of using Myanmar Tours Asia. Has anyone had some recent experience with them.

Cheers,

Ed

Adelaide
Level Contributor
12 posts
231 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Myanmar Tours. Asia

We found their service to be excellent earlier this year...Most impressed no problems at all & very helpful did everything they promised..

Adelaide
Level Contributor
12 posts
231 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Myanmar Tours. Asia

If you go I'd luv you to bring back some hand made paper books they cost $1 each & are beautiful would luv to get some more of them...just saying...

Pantin, France
Destination Expert
for Myanmar
Level Contributor
825 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Myanmar Tours. Asia

Thank you for your sharing. I took some services with them before, it was very good also