We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommend VisitMM (www.visitmm.com)

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
15 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Recommend VisitMM (www.visitmm.com)

Hi everyone

Just wanted to post a positive review for VisitMM, as I used them to book travel with a credit card for a domestic flight (Yangoon to Bagan). There isnt too much information online about this travel company, so I was a bit worried about booking traveling (giving them my PayPal information), but they are totally legit and I had no problems using their services.

In case anyone is searching for these guys (as I was a few weeks ago when I was booking travel)

p.s. I am not affiliated with the company, just a TA-loyalist who is trying to help others out :)

Warks.England
Destination Expert
for Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon), Ngapali, Tossa de Mar
Level Contributor
15,959 posts
374 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommend VisitMM (www.visitmm.com)

Thanks nds99

This company has certainly been mentioned and recommended before as an Agent without any thoughts of it not being a genuine company as it is the official booking on line agent for Asian Wings

https://www.visitmm.com/

Edited: 15 October 2013, 11:17
San Francisco...
Level Contributor
15 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommend VisitMM (www.visitmm.com)

thanks - and yes, I had many doubts (thoughts) of whether they were legitimate company or not, because I couldn't find anything recently after doing a quick google search. Sorry buddy, but I try to do my homework before I make payment to a company with a phone number in the USA that I cant get through to...

New York City, New...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Recommend VisitMM (www.visitmm.com)

I recently booked a flight with www.visitmm.com and it was pretty convenient. First I wasn't so sure so I googled their name and it was featured in an article by TechinAsia so I guessed it was quite reliable. Here is the article link techinasia.com/visitmm-myanmars-travel-site-…

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
15 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Recommend VisitMM (www.visitmm.com)

Agree with your expereince Jane -

Earth and Beyond
Level Contributor
2 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Recommend VisitMM (www.visitmm.com)

Also had a good experience with VisitMM. Very convenient, well priced and no hassles with credit card payment. Most importantly, great service... one of my fights had to be rescheduled and it was done very professionally.

Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
4 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Recommend VisitMM (www.visitmm.com)

Thanks all - I recently booked and paid for all internal flights and tours through VisitMM. Done mostly with emails but everything worked perfectly. Their guide, Kay for our family day tour in Mandalay was fabulous. I can highly recommend them as a reliable and affordable agency to help get around some of the planning 'quirks' of travelling in Myanmar.

7. Re: Recommend VisitMM (www.visitmm.com)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 January 2016, 07:17