We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golden Silk Road Hotel

Paulhan, France
Level Contributor
28 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Golden Silk Road Hotel

I was thinking about booking the Golden Silk Road hotel but there are no reviews yet on Tripadvisor, as it is a newish hotel. Does anyone know if it is an OK stay for overnight? It sounds near to the airport which is what we were looking for, as it is an early start the next day. Thank you.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
200 posts
200 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Golden Silk Road Hotel

I was also thinking about staying at this place but I dont see any reviews at all. Their airport transfer is 7 USD

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
55 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Golden Silk Road Hotel

Check out this site

chiangdo.com.

it has 1 review for Silk road Hotel

Warks.England
Destination Expert
for Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon), Ngapali, Tossa de Mar
Level Contributor
14,987 posts
367 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Golden Silk Road Hotel

chiangdao.com/hotels4/asiahotels/myanmarhote…

Yangon, Myanmar
Destination Expert
for Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon)
Level Contributor
1,026 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Golden Silk Road Hotel

If you want to stay near to the airport, I would recommend Myanmar Life Hotel. Situated in the airport estate, 3* hotel, almost the same price. As far as I know GSR is 2* and mostly locals stay there.

5. Re: Golden Silk Road Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 November 2014, 05:15