We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I am just now at Yangon

Winterthur
Level Contributor
36 posts
239 reviews
Save Topic
I am just now at Yangon

I cam yesterday in the town. I visted the center and the Shwedagon pagoda. I was surprised only a cery few number of tourist. the highlight was to go to tha Yngon river and by Ferryboat to Dala. Just 15 mints. Ride. such ashort time and you are in a very nice village, different to the city.

We stay in the Motherland 2 Guesthouse. Simpel, but very frindly staf an cheap, god food

London, United...
Level Contributor
8,023 posts
524 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I am just now at Yangon

Thank you for your detailed post. I hope you have wonderful time in Yangon and Myanmar. Please give us updates on your trip as it is helpful for us.

Singapore, Singapore
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: I am just now at Yangon

How is the weather is yangon? I am going tis friday for marathon run on 19 January 2014. I was told the weather is bad chilly and raining.

Singapore, Singapore
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: I am just now at Yangon

How is the weather is yangon? I am going tis friday for marathon run on 19 January 2014. I was told the weather is bad chilly and raining.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,487 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I am just now at Yangon

Thanks for your report, we were there last October and were also surprised how few tourists there were but we were more than happy about that.

5. Re: I am just now at Yangon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 January 2015, 06:19