We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Another question about the circular train, itinerary.

London, United...
Level Contributor
8,023 posts
526 reviews
Save Topic
Another question about the circular train, itinerary.

Hi All,

I am arriving in Yangon end of second week of March at 10 am alone. I am staying at Culver centre hotel,

I will take the taxi from the airport to hotel and then walk around the centre, rest in afternoon due to heat. late afternoon walk to river to see activity maybe take the ferry??? then walk to view Swedagon Pogoda.

I can easily walk 10 miles.

Next day I have a flight at 12.50 pm in the afternoon to Hong Kong. I want to take the circular train (local) in the morning at around 8 am (Wednesday). Can I get off at stop near the airport and take taxi from there ? I will carry only hand luggage. Please can you advice me.

Many Thanks in advance

cheers

Yangon (Rangoon...
Level Contributor
219 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Another question about the circular train, itinerary.

Hi Diva,

You should take start leaving from main station 7:25 AM,

Circular train. Then you take off Tada Ka Lay station, is

nearst to airport. To main road on foot and to airport by

taxi. Train fare US$ 2/ pax, taxi fare no more 2000/- Kyat

to airport from Tada Ka Lay station.

Go like that, you arrive airport round about 9:30~10:00 AM.

Hope this help

AMKyaw

London, United...
Level Contributor
8,023 posts
526 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Another question about the circular train, itinerary.

Thank you Amkyaw for your very helpful reply. I am flying with AirAsia so I will print the boarding pass ahead so it will not take me long at the airport.

3. Re: Another question about the circular train, itinerary.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 February 2015, 06:18