We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

visa enquiry

Istanbul, Turkey
1 post
Save Topic
visa enquiry

I'm planning to visit Georgia Tbilisi to physically view an apartment I wanna buy.

My nationality is Cameroonian

Do I require to apply visa before we travel to Georgia?

Our travel agent said that we can go and apply visa at airport of Tbilisi and the visa fees for multiple ordinary visa 50$ per

CAN ANY ONE CONFIRM THIS ACCURATELY AS THERE IS NO ANY OTHER GUIDELINES GIVEN BY TBILISI AUTHORITIES FOR US TO REFER.

THANKS EVERYONE IN ADVANCE

Mahamadou and mobile +23774631417

Tbilisi, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,024 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: visa enquiry

Everyone who needs a visa to Georgia, will get it upon arrival. Price range 30-50 USD. If you need more help with registering or finding a property we can advice you on that too.

Regards,Irene

Dubai, Dubai...
Level Contributor
48 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: visa enquiry

Hi Ms. Irene, were planning to visit Georgia again. We've been there last November and want to visit again this coming May. How's the weather in May? Can we still see some snow at least? :) Anyway my main concern is having multiple entry visa. Our tentative itinerary is

May 8- Arrival & Kazbegi

May 9- Gori/ Uplistsikhe

May 10- crossing border and have a short Day trip to Armenia ( this is my main concern on the same day we will go back again to Georgia, Can we get multiple entry visa upon arrival itself or one entry visa only then another one entry on the border. Hope you can help me.)

May 11- City Tour

May 12- Departure Tbilis Airport

Hope you can help me..:) Thank you in advance..:)

3. Re: visa enquiry

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 27 March 2014, 06:05
Tbilisi, Georgia
Level Contributor
34 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: visa enquiry

welcome to Georgia :)

Tbilisi, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Tbilisi
Level Contributor
537 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: visa enquiry

Hi Grace,

Weather in May is nice enough for travelling and sightseeing. I'm not sure about snow, you can just see that far on the mountains..

Are you arriving early morning on 8th? I think it would be better to change first day trip to Gori/Uplistsikhe, or even city tour, because Kazbegi is more far and better not to be tired visiting this amazing place

For Visa issue let me ask you - are you UAE Nationality as mentioned in your profile?

and for the travelling issue - did you plan already, or would you like to advise any local travel agency? these tours better to plan with them, we (Georgians) do the same either :)

hope did not missed anything :)

Good luck

Tbilisian

Dubai, United Arab...
5 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: visa enquiry

Hi guys,

i am planning for my next trip to tbilisi georgia in october. I am wondering if i need a visa before coming there or visa would be on arrival for me.

I am a Sri Lankan PAssport Holder with UAE Residence visa .

I recently traveled russia as well.

Please advice me if there is anyone who can guide me on this matter.

also wondering if i need any invitation from anyone to come there.

expecting your response.

Thank you so much

Chrish

7. Re: visa enquiry

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 July 2015, 07:15