We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Busan-Fukouka Ferry

Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Busan-Fukouka Ferry

I wanted to take the ferry across from Busan to Japan on the friday night and return on the sunday.

There doesn't seem to be any ferry's or hydrofoils leaving after 4pm. Do you know if this is always the case or if there is one I haven't found.

Thanks very much

Likely To Sell Out
N Korea DMZ and Joint Security Area...
291 Reviews
from US$134.90*
Half-Day Korean DMZ Tour from Seoul
128 Reviews
from US$45.50*
Full-Day Essential Seoul Tour
59 Reviews
from US$95.00*
Special Offer
Korean Demilitarized Zone (DMZ...
78 Reviews
from US$39.60*
Seoul, South Korea
Level Contributor
467 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Busan-Fukouka Ferry

New Camellia (Busan 22:30 - Hakata 06:00 / Hakata 12:30 - Busan 18:00)

no English website, though. KRW 228000 for return on a bunk.

Haifa, Israel
Level Contributor
445 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Busan-Fukouka Ferry

me and my friend took the ferry from Busan to Shimonoseki (Japan), left around 8pm, arrived to Japan early on the morning. cost around 80$ one way. don't know how to book a ticket online. we asked the woman working in the hostel we were staying in Seoul 2 weeks earlier to call and book 2 tickets for us. 2 weeks later we arrived to Busan port with the reservation number, paid and got our tickets. no problems.

3. Re: Busan-Fukouka Ferry

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 March 2011, 05:16