We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Seoul 2nd week of sept

3 posts
Save Topic
Weather in Seoul 2nd week of sept

Hi, does anyone know the weather in Seoul in early sept?

I'm planning a trip to Seoul on the week of 9-12 sept.

Anyone can advice?

Rayleigh, United...
Destination Expert
for Seoul, Rothenburg
Level Contributor
11,159 posts
237 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in Seoul 2nd week of sept

Maybe put "Seoul Climate" into google?

I don't think we mind answering questions that need local knowledge but please do try a little research before asking here.

3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in Seoul 2nd week of sept

Thanks for that. I did my own research and this is also part of it. If you r not here to help them just mind your own business than trying to act as if you don't mind helping. I don't even see any advice here from you to my question.

Tel Aviv, Israel
Level Contributor
1,680 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in Seoul 2nd week of sept

I was in Seoul at exactly that time last year and there was plenty of rain. In fact one day it poured so hard and so heavily that at some point I just gave up trying to avoid the knee deep puddles. I still did a tour of the DMZ and spent a very wet couple of hours at one of the temples and still went out in the evening. On the other hand two days later it was a beautiful warm sunny day so be prepared. I never canel anything because of weather - you just have to get on with your schedule and put it down to experience.

have a great trip

angie

www.angietravels.com

Rayleigh, United...
Destination Expert
for Seoul, Rothenburg
Level Contributor
11,159 posts
237 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather in Seoul 2nd week of sept

"Thanks for that. I did my own research and this is also part of it. If you r not here to help them just mind your own business than trying to act as if you don't mind helping. I don't even see any advice here from you to my question."

Brilliant.

I hope the other Seoul experts will give you all the help you deserve.

I was being polite- since you aren't able to be........

New York
Level Contributor
1,877 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather in Seoul 2nd week of sept

I also think it's not that much of effort to look up the weather info from web rather than asking us to predict it.

But to OP's question:

Please check the Seoul forecasts from website like "weather.com" as your traveling day come close. Usually 2nd week of September is when season change from summer to autumn, so temperature can vary wildly from day time to night time. (it could be low 20's C to mid 10's C) It would be prudent to bring light jacket, long sleeve shirts and scarf to wrap yourself if the temperature drops. Sometimes, one or two hurricane (taepoong) may blow over during early September. Again, please look for more accurate weather forecast from the web as your date approaching.

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
14 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather in Seoul 2nd week of sept

Accordingly to what I have read on trip advisors the Best time to visit Seoul are between Sept and Oct for it weather will be mild and cool ! Since we are dealing with mother of nature also I am just taking my chance with it weather ... Due to the fact that it's my very first time to visit Seoul between Sept 12 till 16th and hoping for not encounter with inclement weather ;))

7. Re: Weather in Seoul 2nd week of sept

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2012, 16:18