We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transportation from Seoul to Nami Island then to Mount Sorak

Kuala Lumpur...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
transportation from Seoul to Nami Island then to Mount Sorak

I'm planning to go on coming October, this is my first time to Korea. May i know the way from Seoul city to Nami Island, then from Nami Island to Mount Sorak. Also the transportation from Mount Sorak to Seoul.

Seoul - Nami Island - Mt Sorak - Seoul.

I plan to go Nami Island as 1 day trip and at least stay 1 night at Mount Sorak. Please suggest on the itenerary. Thanks.

Seoul,Korea
Level Contributor
153 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: transportation from Seoul to Nami Island then to Mount Sorak

http://www.namisum.com/

From Nami , you can go to train stsation by town bus (20 min + fare less two dollars) going to ChunCheon by train (20 min + fare two dollars) ) and take a bus to Sokcho ( 2.5hours + fare 25 dollars) ) which has lots of buses to Sorak with one or two dollars fare. (All fares are not exact amount)

There is no direct transportation from Nami to Sorak.

I recommend you stay at ChunCheon one night since it's a beautiful town .

You can take a express bus from SokCho to Seoul ( 3 hours) . In between big station, you may use city shuttle bus .

Edited: 09 July 2012, 00:28
Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
1 post
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: transportation from Seoul to Nami Island then to Mount Sorak

is there any train direct from seoul city centre to station near mount sorak? then i can take bus or taxi from there to mount sorak.is it possible?my trip is on this coming 26-30 october 2012.

3. Re: transportation from Seoul to Nami Island then to Mount Sorak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 01:18