We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nami island for foliage leaves

Level Contributor
136 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Nami island for foliage leaves

I will be in nami island after 9-13Oct , one of the day. Will I able to see colorful foliage leaves due to user said peak time from mid to end Oct. I read user asked colors will be different in certain time in Autumn. What does it mean? It means 1 color , might be in yellow only ? Thanks.

Daejeon, South Korea
Level Contributor
2,817 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nami island for foliage leaves

Unlikely.

It means tree colours change from green to red/orange/yellow etc then brown.

Level Contributor
136 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nami island for foliage leaves

Ah? Really unable to see? Nearly mid Oct though ... Where else can see? Oh no! So disappointed ...

Daejeon, South Korea
Level Contributor
2,817 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nami island for foliage leaves

It appears you might be lucky - autumn colours expected to start earlier this year: visitkorea.com.my/article/korea-autumn-folia…

4. Re: Nami island for foliage leaves

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 September 2013, 10:16