We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jeju Air ... Booking for a Domestic Flight

Singapore
14 posts
Save Topic
Jeju Air ... Booking for a Domestic Flight

For those who are facing the same problem in trying to book and pay for a domestic flight with Jeju Air but unable to do it, these are the steps you can follow through.

(I have tried 6 days of numerous heartbreaking and frustrating attempts. Maybe I am abit too dense and slow. In the end, I have found a straightforeward solution. )

1. Goto http://www.jejuair.net/ to search for the Flight No., Timing and the destination.

2. Then send an email : cyberdesk@jejuair.net on the Flight No., Timing and the destination.This is to ask them help you do the bookings.

3. Now it is time for you to wait. Jejuair will send you a reply with a reservation number.

4. Reply the email on your mode of payment and the numbers in your card. If not just call them at +82 1599 1500

5. If you should call them, you will get an immediate confirmation. By email, you will have to wait for their reply about your confirmation.

Hope this is helpful for those who have give their heart and soul in trying to make the many many failed attempts to do the booking.

44 replies to this topic
England
Level Contributor
7 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jeju Air ... Booking for a Domestic Flight

Had exactly the same problem, the site would not accept my UK credit card even after I downloaded their special software. Phond them and booked without difficulty.

Seoul, South Korea
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Jeju Air ... Booking for a Domestic Flight

Just booked my ticket through the Jeju air english site. You need IE. If nothing

happens when pushing the next button on first page then:

1. Go to the same place on the Korean page.

2. There, left of the next button there is a link telling how to configure your browser.

Most of it you can get by just comparing the pictures on your browser. However the

internet security settings are a little bit tricky. What is says is that you shall enable

Navigate windows and frames across different domains

and

Display mixed content

Singapore, Singapore
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Jeju Air ... Booking for a Domestic Flight

hanks Krister84! I managed to book my air tix via the English website :) The link in the Korean page works :)

San Francisco...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Jeju Air ... Booking for a Domestic Flight

hi...when you called them, what option did you press for English? I thought I heard "for English, press 10" but apparently it did not work. thanks!

Kuala Lumpur...
7 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Jeju Air ... Booking for a Domestic Flight

Hi,I have booked jeju air from Busan to Jeju island.Must I chek in online? Is there any charges if I check in at the counter?

Thanks.

Rgd

Ms Ooi

Singapore, Singapore
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Jeju Air ... Booking for a Domestic Flight

Thank you so much RainieStorm. I emailed them and they came back within an hour.

I am highly internet savvy but I just cant wrap my hands around Jeju Air online system.

I think it might work on a Samsung Tab but I didnt get around to try it as Jeju Air came back quickly,

Singapore
14 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Jeju Air ... Booking for a Domestic Flight

I am glad you have gotten your tixs. Jeju is definitely one of beautiful place to visit.

Kuala Lumpur...
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Jeju Air ... Booking for a Domestic Flight

I have booked flight thro jeju air and air busan, Do we need to check in online? I couldnt find the page to check in online... Can anyone advice me on this?

Singapore, Singapore
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Jeju Air ... Booking for a Domestic Flight

Hi Rainiestorm, thank you so much for your suggestion to email them. I followed your suggestion and manage to settle the flight reservation from gimpo to jeju after all my countless time n effort in trying to book online but to no success....

Singapore
14 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Jeju Air ... Booking for a Domestic Flight

Great to know it is helpful. Have fun in Jeju. It is such a nice and beautiful place.

Reply to: Jeju Air ... Booking for a Domestic Flight
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted