My family of 4 will be visiting Korea from 22 Nov to 2 Dec. Please help to answer some questions and comment if my itinerary is do-able.
22 Nov Arrive at Incheon about 1630hr
Transfer to Seoul for overnight
23 Nov Seoul to Gyeongju by KTX
Bulguksa Temple and Seokguram Grotto
Central Gyeongju area
Overnight in Gyeongju
24 Nov Bomun Lake area
Gyeongju to Chuncheon by KTX/ITX
Nami Island/Gangchon Rail Park/Chuncheon
Overnight in Chuncheon
25 Nov Chuncheon to Alpensia Ski Resort
Overnight in Alpensia
26 Nov Overnight in Alpensia
27 Nov Alpensia to Seoul
Overnight in Seoul
28 Nov Gyeongbokgung Palace
29 Nov Suwon Hwaseong Fortress
30 Nov - 2 Dec No idea what to do
1) I haven't booked any accomodation. Any recommendations for each location? Budget up to $150. Saw pictures of Polaris and Bellus Rose in Gyeongju - are the locations easy to reach?
2) How do i get from Chuncheon to Alpensia?
3) What else can i do/visit while in Chuncheon/Alpensia area since I have 2.5 days with no plans yet? Alternatively, anything I've missed in/around Seoul?
4) Is Daegwallyeong Sheep Farm or Samyang Ranch worth a visit? How to get there from Alpensia?
5) Do I have to book KTX or other train tickets in advance?
I would very much appreciate some advice on the above.